Robynne (Roby) Sapp and Dotti Berry were married in Multnomah County in the State Of Oregon in 2004 shortly after the county attorney ruled that it was legal to issue licenses to same-sex couples. In the following months of 2004, same-sex marriage was legal, then halted, then legal again. Later that same year, in a public […]
“Relationship.” It is my mantra. As an advocate for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) Christian community for full equality and inclusion in the church, I am engaged in conversation at every level of understanding. Those that hold a hard line on “you cannot be Christian and gay” often share one thing in common: they […]
GOP, You Want to Know Why You Lost the Election? Because You Could Not Count on Evangelicals Like Me
The Republican Party and conservative Evangelicals and Protestants that supported and voted for Mitt Romney are now analyzing the after-election tallies and theorizing the shortfall they expected in votes. The statistics showed that 78% of Evangelicals voted for Romney and 21% for Obama. Mike Huckabee, and others, posit that much of the blame for the […]
“Loosen the chains of injustice, untie the cords of the yoke, set the oppressed free and break every yoke. Then you will be called Repairer of the Breach.” Isaiah 58
The mission of Canyonwalker Connections is to repair the division that exists between social and Christian conservative and the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community through education, training, and dialogue in both secular and religious environments.
Canyonwalker Connections is a 501c3 tax deductible organization.
“Walking the Bridgeless Canyon” book (2014)
Contact Me Via Post
PO Box 19017
Reno, Nevada 89511
Kathy at CanyonwalkerConnections dot com
Subscribe to Canyonwalker Newsletter
- I am Part of the 2% of Evangelicals Strongly Supporting Marriage Equality
- Ryan Anderson’s Truth Overruled Presents Ideology as Truth
- Fundraiser for Charlotte Pride 2015 Stickers — August 15, 16th
- Gays Didn’t “Steal” the Rainbow or the Word
- Resources to Share and Help Educate for Support of Marriage Equality & Christian Same-Sex Marriage
- Is Procreation an Imperative for Christian Marriage?
- Does Christian Marriage Require Complementarity?
- The Long Road to Marriage Equality in America Began in 1968