Ex-gay speaker, Kent Paris spoke at Summit Christian Church in Sparks, Nevada this week over six sessions. I attended four of those sessions: one for 12 to 18 year olds and parents, two weekend services and one Q&A session this afternoon. Other than fifteen one-on-one minutes with Paris asking clarifying questions following the youth program, […]
[UPDATED 2/15/13 AFTER Q & A TIME ON SUNDAY] On Wednesday, February 6, 2013, “Ex-gay” leader Kent Paris of Nehemiah Ministries, was sponsored by Summit Student Ministries, Sparks, Nevada, to address over 200 youth (age 6th grade to high school years) with his views on the Bible and same sex attraction. Throughout the weekend, he […]
“Loosen the chains of injustice, untie the cords of the yoke, set the oppressed free and break every yoke. Then you will be called Repairer of the Breach.” Isaiah 58
The mission of Canyonwalker Connections is to repair the division that exists between social and Christian conservative and the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community through education, training, and dialogue in both secular and religious environments.
Canyonwalker Connections is a 501c3 tax deductible organization.
“Walking the Bridgeless Canyon” book (2014)
Contact Me Via Post
PO Box 19017
Reno, Nevada 89511
Kathy at CanyonwalkerConnections dot com
Subscribe to Canyonwalker Newsletter
- Gays Didn’t “Steal” the Rainbow or the Word
- Resources to Share and Help Educate for Support of Marriage Equality & Christian Same-Sex Marriage
- Is Procreation an Imperative for Christian Marriage?
- Does Christian Marriage Require Complementarity?
- The Long Road to Marriage Equality in America Began in 1968
- Marriage is an American Civil Right
- The Shifting Definition of Marriage
- A Christian Case for Support of Biblical Same-Sex Marriage