The Gay Christian Network (GCN) holds an annual conference each January as part of its mission to share the love and light of Christ. GCN was started in August 2001 by Justin Lee , recently named one of the 15 most inspiring LGBT religious leaders and author of the upcoming “Torn: Rescuing the Gospel from […]
To be known and still be loved. To be seen and still be accepted. Tough concept to grasp on either side of the equation. I specifically remember a very late night over thirty years ago when I was secreted away in the Engineering Building at Rutgers University. I was on a constant run from me. […]
These are the notes that I handed out at the workshop at the Gay Christian Network Conference, Denver CO, Jan. 2011. The attendance was far higher than I planned, so several folks were left without the outline. Some observations and thoughts that come out of the two hours spent with the group: Three years ago […]
Annual Gay Christian Network Conference in Denver, CO, 2011 and in Orlando, FL Jan. 2012. All are welcome. The church is not complete without the GLBT children of God. Join with hundreds of believers and their advocates for worship, services, workshops, resources and incredible fellowship time.
“Loosen the chains of injustice, untie the cords of the yoke, set the oppressed free and break every yoke. Then you will be called Repairer of the Breach.” Isaiah 58
The mission of Canyonwalker Connections is to repair the division that exists between social and Christian conservative and the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community through education, training, and dialogue in both secular and religious environments.
Canyonwalker Connections is a 501c3 tax deductible organization.
“Walking the Bridgeless Canyon” book (2014)
Contact Me Via Post
PO Box 19017
Reno, Nevada 89511
Kathy at CanyonwalkerConnections dot com
Subscribe to Canyonwalker Newsletter
- Sisters of Thunder Podcasts with Kathy and Yvette July 30, 2015
- I am Part of the 2% of Evangelicals Strongly Supporting Marriage Equality July 20, 2015
- Ryan Anderson’s Truth Overruled Presents Ideology as Truth July 18, 2015
- Fundraiser for Charlotte Pride 2015 Stickers — August 15, 16th July 10, 2015
- Gays Didn’t “Steal” the Rainbow or the Word June 28, 2015
- Resources to Share and Help Educate for Support of Marriage Equality & Christian Same-Sex Marriage June 25, 2015
- Is Procreation an Imperative for Christian Marriage? June 25, 2015
- Does Christian Marriage Require Complementarity? June 20, 2015
- The Long Road to Marriage Equality in America Began in 1968 June 20, 2015
- Marriage is an American Civil Right June 20, 2015