A full presentation with time for Q & R is approximately three hours and up to six hours.
Here is a sample shortened presentation of about 90 minutes.
Shorter segments are offered in one hour.
- The history of cultural and religious discrimination of the LGBT community
- Psychological history of homosexuality, gender identity, and current status
- Politics and policy
- Sexuality, gender, and orientation
- Biblical interpretations of same-sex behavior
- History of HIV/AIDS
- Mixed-orientation marriages
- Reparative therapy
- History and current status of the LGBT Christian movement
- Becoming effective allies and advocates
- LGBT youth
- LGBT issues in the Asian/black/people of color communities
Yvette and Kathy did a three-hour public presentation in a local library on April 24 and we edited the three hour presentation down to two videos: