Canyonwalker Connections | Kathy is available to speak, lead or facilitate conversations or even preach at your church.
Please refer to the Mission Statement of Canyonwalker Connections as well.
- Non-glbt people/groups and glbt people/groups
- Pastors and glbt congregants
- Pastors and glbt people seeking inclusion in a faith community
- Families and glbt family members
- Youth groups and glbt youth
- Ex-gay and glbt Christians who have participated in Reparative Therapy Programs or a counseling program encouraging sexual orientation change.
- At affirming congregations, conferences and seminars
- In congregations where pastors need assistance with the congregation to “shift”, educate or inform the congregants on issues of: sexual orientation/gender identity as related to the Bible.
- To lobbying, political action or interest groups so that they understand the glbt demographic, the issues and needs.
- To PFLAG or other groups that would like help navigating the sexual orientation and faith issue.
- To congregations and groups needing understanding of transgender issues and needs.
If you are a Pastor or Church Leader and would like to have private conversations to ask all those questions about sexual orientation/gender identity that you are not comfortable asking publicly, let me help you. This is best done via Skype; I want to see facial expressions and body language. This is a difficult issue for pastors to investigate in confidence. I will keep your confidence and hear your concerns ans answer you questions as best I can. I am NOT offering an appointment to argue or have you change my Scriptural view of the verses used to discuss same sex attractions. If you have a heart/spirit that knows something is amiss in the traditional view of homosexuality in the Church, I may be able to help you understand or gain clarity. My Skype is: kathybaldock1
If you want/need me –just get me there. I have friends all over the US and Canada that can help me with housing and I prefer that. If you are driving distance to Nevada, within 9 hours, I will drive . Be consciously generous to compensate for my time and expenses and I will be there to help. That is my desire, to help in this conversation in any environment. If you need me, ask. We can go from there.
I have a team of advisers and helpers throughout the country.
YOU are my laser focus. I am a Mom. I have two grown children, 24 and 25 and both straight. I have spoken to hundreds of youth via phone and in person. If you are at your end and need someone to listen, to encourage you and connect you with a church home, other glbt Christians and mentors, contact me. We can set a time to talk.
E mail me at: kathy at canyonwalkerconnections dot com