Canyonwalker Connections | Kathy is available to speak, lead or facilitate conversations for your leadership, or even preach at your church.
Kathy Baldock has offered help and facilitated with:
- Non-LGBT people/groups and LGBT people/groups
- Congregations needing help in becoming more open and welcoming to LGBT members
- Pastors and LGBT congregants
- Pastors and LGBT people who seek inclusion in a non-affirming faith community
- Families and LGBT family members
- Academic institutions to speak about history, culture and the intersection with faith.
- Gay Straight Alliances in High Schools and Colleges (GSAs)
- Youth groups which include or need sensitivity towards LGBT youth
Speaking/Seminars within these environments:
- Affirming congregations, conferences and seminars
- In congregations where pastors need assistance with the congregation to “shift”, educate or inform the congregants on issues of: sexual orientation/gender identity as related to the Bible.
- Lobbying, political action or interest groups so that they understand the glbt demographic, the issues and needs.
- PFLAG or other groups that would like help navigating the sexual orientation and faith issue.
- Congregations and groups needing understanding of transgender issues and needs.
If you are a Pastor or Church Leader and would like to have private conversations to ask all those questions about sexual orientation/gender identity that you are not comfortable asking publicly, let me help you.
This is best done via Skype. This is a difficult issue for pastors to investigate in confidence. I will keep your confidence, hearing your concerns and answering your questions as best I can.
If you have a heart/spirit that knows something is amiss in the traditional view of homosexuality in the Church, I may be able to help you understand better or gain clarity. My Skype is: kathybaldock1
If you want/need me — send me a note
If you need me, ask. We can go from there. Sale of my book Walking the Bridgeless Canyon can offset part of fees.
I have a team of advisers and helpers throughout the country and work in several organizations on Boards and Advisory Boards.
E mail me at: kathy at canyonwalkerconnections dot com