On Saturday, August 27th a group of about two hundred Christians marched into Pride Charlotte with “God Has A Better Way” (GHABW), an action formed by The Coalition of Conscience and the Speak the Truth Project. Three quarters of the group, including children, wore red tee shirts bolding declaring the message and website “God Has […]
Welcome to Str8 Apology | Tell Your Story Throughout Gay Pride Events this summer of 2011, there will be non-glbt Christians taking a step of humility and responsibility in apologizing to the glbt community and their friends and allies for the rejection and damage caused in the Name of Jesus. There are many of us […]
[Order “Hurt By Church? Get a Str8 Apology Here” on this page. ] When an idea comes to me on a hiking trail (AKA my “sacred space”) I most often count it as a good idea. My mind is relaxed and I have no distractions. I would soon be heading down to San Francisco for […]
“Loosen the chains of injustice, untie the cords of the yoke, set the oppressed free and break every yoke. Then you will be called Repairer of the Breach.” Isaiah 58
The mission of Canyonwalker Connections is to repair the division that exists between social and Christian conservative and the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community through education, training, and dialogue in both secular and religious environments.
Canyonwalker Connections is a 501c3 tax deductible organization.
“Walking the Bridgeless Canyon” book (2014)
Contact Me Via Post
PO Box 19017
Reno, Nevada 89511
Kathy at CanyonwalkerConnections dot com
Subscribe to Canyonwalker Newsletter
- Gays Didn’t “Steal” the Rainbow or the Word
- Resources to Share and Help Educate for Support of Marriage Equality & Christian Same-Sex Marriage
- Is Procreation an Imperative for Christian Marriage?
- Does Christian Marriage Require Complementarity?
- The Long Road to Marriage Equality in America Began in 1968
- Marriage is an American Civil Right
- The Shifting Definition of Marriage
- A Christian Case for Support of Biblical Same-Sex Marriage