[The FULL EPISODE is now online at this link.] So, what did you think about the Lisa Ling’s “Our America” episode “Pray the Gay Away”? Before I give my impressions, I do want to say that I am grateful as a “Repairer of the Breach” (Isaiah 58:6-12) that the topic of homosexuality and the church […]
Lisa Ling’s “Pray the Gay Away” episode airs Tuesday, March 8th at 10 pm/7 pm PST on OWN. Homosexuality is the most polarizing debate in the church today. Ling is a staunch gay rights advocate and both sides will be shown respectfully. Michael Bussee and Ross Murray were also interviewed.
“Loosen the chains of injustice, untie the cords of the yoke, set the oppressed free and break every yoke. Then you will be called Repairer of the Breach.” Isaiah 58
The mission of Canyonwalker Connections is to repair the division that exists between social and Christian conservative and the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community through education, training, and dialogue in both secular and religious environments.
Canyonwalker Connections is a 501c3 tax deductible organization.
“Walking the Bridgeless Canyon” book (2014)
Contact Me Via Post
PO Box 19017
Reno, Nevada 89511
Kathy at CanyonwalkerConnections dot com
Subscribe to Canyonwalker Newsletter
- The Creation of Another Christian Martyr — County Clerk Kim Davis September 1, 2015
- The Tipping Point of Christian Love at Charlotte Pride August 26, 2015
- Ray Comfort’s Audacity — Nothing Says — I Have No Respect for You — Like Giving a Copy to a Gay Person August 21, 2015
- Michael Brown’s “Outlasting the Gay Revolution” Continues His Non-Academic Anti-Gay Rantings August 20, 2015
- Kevin DeYoung’s Book — Another Author Lacking Academic Integrity But Telling Us What God “Really Says” Anyway August 2, 2015
- Sisters of Thunder Podcasts with Kathy and Yvette July 30, 2015
- I am Part of the 2% of Evangelicals Strongly Supporting Marriage Equality July 20, 2015
- Ryan Anderson’s Truth Overruled Presents Ideology as Truth July 18, 2015
- Fundraiser for Charlotte Pride 2015 Stickers — August 15, 16th July 10, 2015
- Gays Didn’t “Steal” the Rainbow or the Word June 28, 2015