[Translate] Tweet Lies create homophobia and hatred in the US and now, visibly, in Uganda. The murder of David Kato is a product of the lies. We may never get the truth of his death, but we do need to deal with the lies.
[Translate] Tweet Missionaries are needed in Uganda NOW from affirming churches and denominations worldwide to counter the hatred of the LGBTQI community planted by American “pro-family groups” that then took hold in the pulpits and people of Uganda.
[Translate] Tweet Church fueled, media pushed, government sanctioned hatred of the gay and trans community in Uganda is brewing to the point of potential genocide. GLBT people in Uganda need help NOW.
[Translate] Tweet UPDATE TO THIS POST ON JANUARY 27, 2010: Yesterday, David Kato, Advocacy Investigations Officer for Sexual Minorities Uganda (SMUG) was murdered in his home when someone attacked him with a hammer to his head. He died on the way to the hospital in Kampala. Four months ago, David was featured on the front […]
MISSION STATEMENT OF CANYONWALKER CONNECTIONS
“Loosen the chains of injustice, untie the cords of the yoke, set the oppressed free and break every yoke. Then you will be called Repairer of the Breach.” Isaiah 58
To educate, encourage and engage in dialogue between the Christian Church and the LGBT Christian community.
Canyonwalker Connections is a 501c3 tax deductible organization. Your support is needed in one-time and monthly giving
Why I advocate for LGBT inclusion in Conservative churches
The Purpose of Canyonwalker Connections
Walking the Bridgeless Canyon Book (2014)
Contact Me Via Post
PO Box 19017
Reno, Nevada 89511
E mail contact:
Kathy at CanyonwalkerConnections dot com
Subscribe to Canyonwalker Newsletter | Trail News
- The Myth of Pink and Blue — Sex, Gender and Sexual Orientation – Free Audio & Text
- The Anguish of Arrogance and Pain
- The Gay Christian Movement is NOW
- Legalized Discrimination Repackaged as Religious Freedom
- The Secret Weapon the Church Never Planned On – Passionate Parents of LGBT Children
- It’s Time for a Change — Guest Post by Yvette Cantu Schneider
- Holding Religious Leaders Accountable for Damage to LGBT Youth
- Please Help LGBT Russian Youth in Crisis